Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's about time I start blogging...

As a recent Computer Science (B. Sc.) graduate, I figured it was about time to start taking part in this whole 'technology' thing... Coming off of a semester with a full course load and countless late nights programming in the lab with my classmates with only injections of energy drink and the best Chinese take-out in the city to sustain me, I'm only now starting to settle in to life with a 'real job'. This first month has been both eye-opening and butt-kicking, but I think I'm going to like it enough to prop up my feet and stay a while.

My blog will probably be an amalgam of somewhat-related-to-coding editorials and a moderate to high amount of bad humour (any Americans able to tell me what colour-code that is? Red? Amber? Chartreuse?) with a smattering of random tid-bits about myself thrown in for good (or bad) measure.

So, where did I come up with this blog's name? I'll tell you! Plain ol' "crystal" (my first and preferred name) was taken and "crystal-the-awesomeist-coder-around" seemed a bit too long, not to mention self-important...

Anywho, enjoy lurking... I hope to entertain, inform and possibly digest your time.

- - - - - - - - - -
let E be entertain
let I be inform
let T be time
let d(X) be digestion of X

let Q = E and I and (d(T) or (not d(T)))
Q = E and I and (True)
Q = E and I

No comments:

Post a Comment